As a note, it was organic vanilla fig yogurt for babies to which Derek added bananas. She loves bananas but she's not a fan of the yogurt. That's why we added bananas but, as you saw in the video, that was unsuccessful. BTW, I'm gonna advertise for my blog, 365photoswithrachel.blogspot.com, where I post a photo every day for an entire year. A lot of the time they are of Lilly so you should check it out!
As a note, it was organic vanilla fig yogurt for babies to which Derek added bananas. She loves bananas but she's not a fan of the yogurt. That's why we added bananas but, as you saw in the video, that was unsuccessful. BTW, I'm gonna advertise for my blog, 365photoswithrachel.blogspot.com, where I post a photo every day for an entire year. A lot of the time they are of Lilly so you should check it out!
ReplyDeleteGranma L is very reactive to figs, just so you know.
ReplyDelete